Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My First BIG Steps: It's TOKYO!

TOKYO, Japan. It's TOKYO! 

When we arrived at Narita Airport, a JICE staff took us for a 2-hour bus ride to Tokyo. I was amaze by their very fast and convenient service. The bus time interval to approach the bus stop is 15 minutes (Am I right?) and a 30-second boarding time. Traffic? Well, I hardly experienced that. These are my pictures of my smooth trip going to Tokyo.

















I only imagine this place. I never knew I could be there. I can only see it in movies or anime series. These pictures are series of my first BIG steps in Tokyo. I mean BIG steps, the fact that everybody walks so fast I can hardly catch them. Have I forgotten to tell you? Japan has a fine cool weather. For me, it is the best! I never have thought that the weather could be this cold since we arrived during late fall. I was only in my usual sweater, polo shirt, and jeans: an out-of-place look for a business city like this. Take a look at these pictures taken on the busy streets of Tokyo.






No comments:

Post a Comment